Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the named support contact for an allocated group of teachers partaking in Mindset Champions as they progress through the growth mindset programme
- Monitor the progress of named champions and identify those that have not engaged or are at risk of becoming disengaged.
- Complete online forms every two weeks to monitor mindset champion progress.
- Highlight key projects / findings that may be worthy of further discussion with champions
- Liaise with Impact and Delivery Manager to discuss progress / concerns
- Share findings / good practice with programme support staff
Essential Requirements (at least one of the following)
- GTCS Registered (Primary, Secondary, ASN)
- A four year undergraduate degree i.e. Bachelor of Education
- A one year Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- In depth knowledge of growth mindset and the implications this has on learning
- Knowledge of relevant curriculum areas
- Awareness of main current issues in Scottish education
- Applied knowledge of Curriculum for Excellence
If you have the kind of personality to engage and enthuse the Mindset Champions we would be delighted to have you as part of our team. Should you have any queries or wish to apply for the post, please forward your CV and cover letter to Grant Small, Impact and Delivery Manager (email@example.com) no later than 5pm on Friday 2nd November 2018.